Navigation


I have moved to http://www.swisstemples.com. This blog here will not be updated anymore. See you there!

Monday, October 26, 2015

What to buy and use

Here's what I suggest you use. It's split up into three parts, the ghetto protocol that I started out with, the perfect protocol and a list of possible future substances that we can use after I/we look into it some more. The last few are mostly suggested by you guys on my ask.fm.


The ghetto Protocol



The PG Protocol



Possible future treatments

2 comments:

  1. Thanks man. What's your schedule with this stuff? When you say 'cover the area daily', do you do them at the same time?

    Same for the sunburn and wounding, do you do them the same day, once a week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wait until it's absorbed. But yeah I apply everything in succession.

      You want to space sunburns and rolling as far apart as possible. I do one mid week and one on the weekend.

      Delete